Near Los Angeles Earns Client’s Trust with Compassion and Expertise Serving Los Angeles, Burbank, and Valencia
We keep your heart STRONG so you live longer, age beautifully, and look and feel AMAZING!!!
Whole Person Health Care
Integrating traditional and functional medicine to help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully.
Cynthia Thaik, MD
- Harvard-trained / board-certified internist & cardiologist
- Combines her scientific Western medical training with her Eastern background
- Provides a holistic approach to whole person health care.
Whole Person Health Care for
Prevention, Wellness, and Rejuvenation
Unique Approach to Heart Health
Cardiologist and holistic primary care physician, Cynthia Thaik, M.D., offers a unique approach to the art and science of your heart. Both her holistic cardiology and distinguished background gives you the following benefits:
- Harvard-trained cardiologist, as noted by Providence, St. Joseph Medical Center Hospital.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – MD degree
- Beth Israel Hospital – Internal Medicine training
- Massachusetts General Hospital – research fellow
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Cardiology fellowship
- COMPASSION – We treat patients with loving kindness and respect.
- INTEGRITY – We believe in honor and honesty.
- INNER STRENGTH – We believe each person is more powerful than any circumstance or diagnosis.
- GROWTH – We recognize opportunities and set goals for ourselves and our patients.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive daily to exceed our patient’s expectations.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Sleep Apnea Support
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- One of the top doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank.
- Former director of heart failure clinic at Glendale Memorial Heart Center
- Former co-director of women’s cardiovascular health at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Medical director of Revitalize-U and Burbank Aesthetics Medical Spa
Amazon best-selling author in Books, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Diseases & Physical Ailments & Health, Hearth Disease, and Nutrition in both 2014 & 2015.
- Holistic Primary Care
- Cardiology Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- IV Nutritional Therapy (Myers cocktail)
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Botox and Juvederm
- Cellulite Laser Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation and Photofacial (IPL)
- SculpSure and Liposculpture
At the Holistic Healing Heart Center, Dr. Cynthia and her team provide a one-stop shop for all your health care needs. They provide primary care services and progressive heart disease treatment as well as integrative lifestyle programs to help you stay healthy and age gracefully. Often described as the best cardiologist in Los Angeles, Dr. Cynthia is a holistic health practitioner and functional medicine doctor who will listen to you; ask questions about your lifestyle, environmental exposures and genetic influences that may impact your health, and then provide thoughtful treatment recommendations, as described below.
- Preventive treatments including traditional and alternative (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, weight loss, lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including IV nutritional therapy (Myers cocktail), non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non surgical fat removal, body contouring, Sculpsure, Botox, and fillers.
Dr. Cynthia has been providing whole person health care to the residents of Burbank, Burbank Valencia and San Fernando Valley communities and Valencia for more than 20 years, earning her reputation as an experienced and trusted holistic primary care physician and the finest cardiologist Los Angeles has to offer. Call today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully.
your emotional and mental health are as important as your physical health.
life is a gift, and good health should be your most prized possession.
everyone is a self-healer.
in doing what is right, not what is easy.
you deserve our very best work.
in love, kindness and compassion.
laughter and joy are good medicines.
in helping you achieve your health goals.
your time is valuable.
in doing the right thing.
in kale, berries and grass fed filet mignon.
in clean eating.
you are happier if you play more.
the right medicines can be helpful.
eating right and staying active are good for you.
in treating you the way you want to be treated.
lifetime happiness comes from helping others.
the mind, body and spirit are connected to your health.
in random acts of kindness.
you should have a choice in your health path.
your body has an amazing capacity to heal.
goodness resides in all of us.
your health plan should be unique to you.
combining eastern with western medicine results in better overall health.
what you have to say is important.
your opinion matters.
many paths lead to a healthy life.
you deserve timely answers to your questions.
a healthy heart cannot exist without a healthy mind.
Healing & Revitalizing Hearts Like Yours!
We love our patients and are fully dedicated to offering them healthcare services that will change their lives.
Our Patients Recommend Dr. Cynthia
From the first day I met Dr. Cynthia my life was changed. Dr. Thaik helped me improve my quality of life. Dr. Cynthia helped me with my coronary issues and then helped me to improve my overall health by guidance through proper nutrition. I was able to lose weight, lower my A1c, lower my cholesterol and triglycerides, lower my blood pressure and eliminate numerous medications. If you are serious about your health and improving your quality of life I highly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr. Thaik and her incredible team.*
* Results may vary.Charlie C.