Holistic Cardiologist Near Los Angeles Practices With Her Heart
“Your heart is more than just a muscle. I look at the both the numbers and whole person. Each is critical to bring your heart and life to its full potential.” – Dr. Cynthia ThaikCardiology doctor and primary care physician, Cynthia Thaik, M.D., offers a unique approach to the art and science of your heart. Both her holistic cardiology and distinguished background gives you the following benefits:
- Harvard-trained cardiologist, as noted by Providence, St. Joseph Medical Center Hospital.
- Amazon best-selling author in Books, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Diseases & Physical Ailments & Health, Hearth Disease, and Nutrition in both 2014 & 2015 (See Amazon references below).
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- One of the top doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank.
- Comprehensive holistic cardiology - bridging State-of-the-art technology with Holistic Mind-Body-Spirit Medicine.
- Communicates and listens to patients in a personal, kind, and caring manner.
- Offers an exceptional blend of world-class medicine, holistic nutrition, lifestyle, mindset, life coaching, and a whole person approach to cardiology and overall health.
Welcome to the Medical Office of Burbank Cardiologist: Dr. Cynthia Thaik (Author of Your Vibrant Heart)
From progressive heart disease diagnosis, prevention and management to integrative lifestyle programs that make you look and feel your best, Dr. Cynthia Thaik and her team at Cynthia Thaik, MD do it all.
Often described as one of the best cardiologist and holistic doctor in Los Angeles, Dr. Cynthia takes a proactive approach to cardiac care and general health. Her goal is to treat and prevent heart disease and keep you looking and feeling healthy. Her practice offers comprehensive cardiac care, weight loss and lifestyle management programs, and programs to diagnose and treat sleep apnea.
Advanced care also means more treatment options – Dr. Thaik offers everything from advanced diagnostic capabilities, to personal diet and exercise programs, to comprehensive patient education and life coaching.
5 Star Service From A Doctor You Can Trust
7 Reasons Why Patients Choose Us
Call us today to learn how we can help you improve your heart health and enhance the quality of your life.
Testimonials: Healing & revitalizing hearts like your!
“Dr. Thaik and Revitalize-U have given me a new outlook on life. In the 4 short weeks that I have been on the program has lived up to all of my expectations, not only have I lost an amazing 20 pounds, plus 8 inches overall. The most exciting aspect, as a Type II Diabetic is I have seen my blood glucose levels drop and remain consistently in the normal range. I believe there will be additional health benefits that are yet to be realized. Additionally, my energy level remains high and I sleep better. Oh, and I’m looking forward to shopping for a new wardrobe.” *
C. Childs, lost 22 lbs in less than 2 months
* Results may vary.
“Through Dr. Cynthia’s Mental Detox program I was able to do a deeper self-exploration, which allowed me not only to identify limiting beliefs but their root causes as well. I learned to recognize and move beyond them. Dr. Cynthia’s compassionate and holistic approach was tremendously beneficial to the outcome. I feel a sense of peace and balance in my life, and I am profoundly grateful to her. I highly recommend her Mental Detox program to anyone wishing to circumvent the effects of stress in their lives and/or to better know themselves.” *
* Results may vary.
“From the first day I met Dr. Cynthia my life was changed. Dr. Thaik helped me improve my quality of life. Dr. Cynthia helped me with my coronary issues and then helped me to improve my overall health by guidance through proper nutrition. I was able to lose weight, lower my A1c, lower my cholesterol and triglycerides, lower my blood pressure and eliminate numerous medications. If you are serious about your health and improving your quality of life I highly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr. Thaik.” *
Charlie C. Sierra Madre, CA
* Results may vary.
From My Blog
- Heart disease is the number one killer in men and women, but luckily 80% of heart attacks and strokes can be treated, prevented, and even ended with proper preventative measures. At Dr. Cynthia Thaik’s practices in both Burbank and Valencia, CA, her team of nutritionists and nurses work with patients to prevent and end heart disease […]Read More »