Medical Team Member, Kristine Ovespian
Kristine Ovespian is a gifted healer and counselor. Kristine’s journey to become a gifted healer started in early 2009, with a physical dream. Trusting that she was being divinely guided, Kristine followed her intuition and threw herself into the study of holistic modalities. As the years went by, she noticed more and more that her sessions were divinely directed because her clients were receiving miraculous healings on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
As a gifted healer and counselor, Kristine helps patients overcome mental, emotional, and spiritual blockages. In addition to her work at Dr. Cynthia’s clinics, Kristine works at local cancer centers applying guided meditation and energy healing techniques to help individuals that have been affected by cancer and other illnesses. Kristine has an extensive education and background in psychology and ancient healing modalities. Therefore, she works with each client according to his or her own belief system, making the sessions unique and powerful.
- B.S. in Business Management- Woodbury University – 2003
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist – Hypnosis Motivation Institute – 2010
- M.A. in Psychology, concentration in Child and Adolescent Psychology – 2011
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET)
- Therapeutic Guided Imagery