Are you looking for a cardiologist who understands the power of integrative medicine? If you have experienced a cardiovascular disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or any other cardiac problems you should make it a priority to see a cardiologist who will not only prescribe medications but will also provide you with natural integrative medicine.
What Are the Signs That You Need to Contact a Cardiologist?
– If you have a family history of heart attacks it’s best to see a cardiologist. You want to review your family history and request tests that tend to run in family members including: low HDL cholesterol, high Lp(a) cholesterol, serum ferritin, homocysteine, and fibrinogen.
– If you have heart symptoms, such as chest pain, syncope (unexplained fainting) or shortness of breath, it’s best to contact a cardiologist as soon as possible.
– If you’re a man older than 40, or a woman older than 45, and starting a brand-new exercise program, I recommend going to a cardiologist for a stress test to rule out any undiscovered heart issues.
Why Should You Choose a Doctor That Uses Integrative Medicine?
The main benefit is that they don’t just write prescriptions that could cause other health issues. Instead, they focus on natural, integrative medicine and they understand the power of taking a holistic approach to your health.
It’s important to work with a cardiologist that treats the whole person. Unfortunately, the sad fact is that mainstream cardiologists tend to treat the heart, and any physical issues, without addressing the emotional issues of the patient.
Fortunately integrative medicine treats the emotions, physical issues, nutrition, and any other factors that are likely contributing to your heart problems.
Finding a compassionate doctor that is interested in you is the best way to ensure that you get the best cardiology care available.
Top 4 Tips For Finding the Best Cardiologist in Los Angeles or Burbank:
1. During your first visit notice if he or she looks you directly in the eye and handles you in a caring way during the exam.
2. Does he or she smile and appear to be connecting with you and your issues?
3. Does he or she inspire you to take care of yourself?
4. If you have any requests about your care is the doctor willing to be flexible and partner with you on your requests?
Ultimately, the best holistic doctor will support you in educating and empowering yourself to keep your heart happy and your whole body healthy and balanced.
Learn more about your heart health and staying fit in 2016 from our top holistic doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank. Give our office a call at 818-842-1410 to request your appointment. For even more heart health tips, methods and information visit us at http://126.96.36.199/~stagingdrcynthia/.