Nutrients including vitamins and minerals—are key to your good health. However, for many people, achieving the right nutritional balance through diet and oral supplements is difficult. Especially for those who are aging or have chronic illness. Intravenous (IV) Nutritional Therapy , also referred to as iv vitamin therapy delivers the necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids safely and directly into your bloodstream. This maximizes absorption to help you achieve the highest level of wellness.
Anyone can receive IV Nutritional Therapy, including people who want to optimize their health as well as those who have chronic health conditions.
IV Nutritional Therapy helps to improve your:
- Skin Health
It has also been shown to be beneficial for conditions such as:
- Allergies & Asthma
- Anxiety & Depression
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Colds and Flu
- High Blood Pressure
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Surgery Healing
To make sure you get the best IV vitamin Therapy option, Dr. Cynthia and her expert staff will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is based on your individual needs.
- Call Dr. Cynthia’s office to set up a free IV Vitamin Therapy consultation appointment.
- At the consultation, Dr. Cynthia will discuss your medical history and any chronic illness you have.
- Based on the results of the consultation, Dr. Cynthia will customize an IV Vitamin Therapy treatment plan that’s best for you.
- Most IV Vitamin Therapy sessions take about 1 hour.
- Your customized IV Vitamin Therapy treatment will be administered painlessly through a small needle into the vein.
- During the therapy, you can relax, read or listen to music.
To learn more about how custom and standard IV Vitamin Therapy—including the Myers Cocktail—can restore your health, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Cynthia at 818-842-1410. Find out more about IV Nutrition Therapy.
Dr. Cynthia is a naturopathic doctor and holistic cardiologist in Los Angeles, CA. Her holistic approach to health care starts with a healthy heart. Dr. Cynthia and her team provide the full spectrum of cardiology services including consultation, diagnostic testing, therapy, and preventive care. The practice also offers primary care services, weight-loss and nutrition counseling, as well as stress reduction techniques including hypnotherapy, meditation, and Reiki or energy healing.