Optimal health starts with your primary care doctor.
As a holistic primary care physician focusing on internal medicine, Dr. Thaik and her Nurse Practitioner, Doddie Wilson, are caring guardians and advocates for your personal health.
Dr. Cynthia Thaik, a Harvard-trained MD, is board-certified in cardiology and internal medicine and is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine. She received her medical education from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
Doddie Wilson, NP is a certified adult nurse practitioner who assists in providing primary health care to Dr. Cynthia’s patients. She has over twenty years of high-level primary care nursing experience.
Dr. Thaik and her staff are known for building a caring and trusting relationship with their patients.
Their holistic, preventative, and wellness approach compliments the best of modern medicine. Dr. Thaik’s calm, caring, and personable style is a well-known trait of her growing practice.
Dr. Thaik offers you the following primary care services:
- Diagnose and provide basic medical care and treatments.
- Guidance with preventative, holistic lifestyle care and choices.
- Careful evaluation of medical problems.
- When necessary, provides specialist referrals.
- Assists and provides recommended health risk assessments and screenings.
- An experienced Nurse Practitioner to manage patient care under Dr. Thaik’s supervision.
- Clear and caring communication to build both trust and optimum health.
- Nutritional Consultation
- Lifestyle Educator
- IV Nutritional Therapy
- Botox and Juvederm
- Laser Treatment
- Body Sculpture