Los Angeles IV Drip Specials
For a limited time, our High Dose Vitamin C IV Drip Therapy is on sale for only $125 per session. Regular price: $225 / session. This IV Drip special is available to Los Angeles patients at our Burbank or Valencia / Santa Clarita offices, while supplies last. Book your session today!
IV Nutritional Therapy: A Safe and Effective Way to Restore Your Health
What is IV Nutritional Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) Nutritional Therapy, also known as IV Vitamin Therapy, helps you achieve the highest level of health and wellness. Unlike oral nutrients—of which only about 40 percent are absorbed by the body—IV Nutritional Therapy maximizes the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly into your bloodstream, nourishing your body at a cellular level. With IV Nutritional Therapy (Myers Cocktail among others listed below), your functional medicine doctor can deliver large doses of nutrients that would not be tolerated if you took them by mouth. IV Vitamin Therapy is a safe, effective and relatively inexpensive way to restore your health.
Intravenous nutritional therapy is becoming an important part of a comprehensive plan to reach and maintain optimal health. It is a way to introduce therapeutic solutions directly into the bloodstream by accessing the patient’s vein. The nutrients go straight into your circulation and are immediately availability to the cells and can start the healing process much sooner then oral protocols. IV nutritional therapy is much more then just vitamin therapy. A variety of items are used, like Glutathione, botanical derivatives, Phosphatidylcholine, amino acids and homeopathics in addition to vitamins.
What are the benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy?
IV therapy has many benefits. Because it delivers nutrition and other healing solutions directly into the bloodstream, cells have an opportunity to absorb this nutrition immediately. IV therapy is fast and effective. Using IV therapy allows the patient to absorb and utilize more nutrients then their gut can tolerate via the oral route. When you use IV nutritional therapy to treat your body, you may also have an opportunity to avoid costly visits to the doctor or even the hospital. Who doesn’t want that?
What are the indications for IV Nutritional Therapy?
Although many use IV therapy to enhance and support their current state of health, others choose IV therapy as part of their treatment of chronic, long-term health conditions. It has historically been used to help treat a wide variety of conditions from the common cold and basic infections, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and so much more. Lyme disease and other chronic debilitating conditions have been helped with the addition of certain IV therapies.
Chelation therapy has been historically used to help remove imaging contrast dyes that seem to remain behind long after those studies have been done. Recently, a study showed benefit to those with certain types of cardiovascular conditions that regularly receive IV chelation.
Glutathione is known as the master antioxidant because it seems to help the most cells when it comes to the work of an antioxidant. Reduced levels of Glutathione has been shown to be a risk factor for cardiovascular disease, especially for cerebral small vessel disease. It is also the premier brain and neurological nutrient for anyone wanting to boost their brain health. This can be an individual IV drip or added to any IV we have. No matter what your health concern is or where your health is now, there is an IV for you. We can customize IV therapy for you and your specific needs. When you choose to add IV therapy to our other treatment approaches, you just might realize better health sooner than you thought possible
Custom IV Nutritional Therapy
Beyond the basic Myers Cocktail, based on your specific health needs, Dr. Cynthia customizes IV Vitamin Therapy to help address health conditions, such as:
Custom IV Vitamin Therapy
Based on your specific health needs, Dr. Cynthia customizes IV Vitamin Therapy to help address health conditions, such as:
- Allergies & Asthma
- Anxiety & Depression
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Standard IV Vitamin Therapy Menu
To help you achieve the highest level of wellness, Dr. Cynthia also offers the following standard IV Vitamin Therapy options.
- Classic Myers Cocktail IV Drip As described above, it boosts energy and immunity for overall health and wellness. Combines an optimal mix of Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Magnesium and Calcium.
- Super Immunity Cocktail Strengthens immunity, fights infection, and shortens the duration of illness. Combines high dose Vitamin C, Super B complexes, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium, Selenium and Taurine.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Cocktail Referred to as a “poor man’s hyperbaric chamber,” it has multiple benefits including antibiotic and antiviral properties, vascular stabilizing effects and antioxidant effects.
- Energy Drip Boosts energy, performance, focus in performing your daily activities and combats adrenal fatigue. Combines vitamins B12, B5 and B6.
- Anti-aging Drip This anti-aging formula rejuvenates and hydrates your skin, giving the appearance of lighter, brighter and smoother skin. Combines Vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ 10 and Glutathione.
- Beauty Drip Improves the look and health of your skin, hair, and nails. Combines Vitamin B complexes, Glutathione, Vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ10, Hyaluronic Acid and L-Lysine.
- Weight Loss Drip Specially formulated with three fat burners to reduce body fat and build lean muscle mass, as well as boost energy metabolism and suppress appetite. Combines B vitamins, Minerals, Methionine, Inositol, Choline and Carnitine.
- Cleanse Drip Supports a detox or dietary cleanse. Combines nutrients, B vitamins, electrolytes and amino acids.
- Chelation Therapy Removes heavy metals such as Mercury and Lead. Data suggests it benefits cardiovascular disease. Combines EDTA, DMSA and DMPS.
- Antihypertensive Cocktail Used as adjunctive therapy for drug resistant hypertension or acute treatment of severe hypertension. Combines L-arginine and Magnesium Sulphate.
- Calming Therapy Improves calm, contentment and focus by stabilizing the central nervous system and balancing the neurotransmitters. Combines a unique formulation of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Mind Boast Therapy Reduces brain fog, memory lapse and difficulty focusing by sharpening focus, improving memory and boosting energy. Combines brain protecting and enhancing nutrients.
- Glutathione Push Powerful antioxidant essential for liver detoxification and neutralization of free radical oxidative stress. Can be combined with the Myers Cocktail, Super Immunity Cocktail or Energy Drip.
Getting Metabolic Testing
Most patients can be served with the classic Myers Cocktail IV Drip. However, if you desire customized tailor the IV Nutritional Therapy to your specific needs, we highly recommend you receive comprehensive metabolic testing. This will help us uncover any biochemical deficiencies you may have. Genova Labs “NutrEval” is a nutrition evaluation tool. It provides the most comprehensive look at vitamin levels, antioxidants, minerals, amino acid levels, absorption markers, fatty acid analysis, heavy metals, organic acids and toxin detoxification markers. It also looks for dysbiosis and oxidative stress.
IV Nutritional Therapy Payment
The cost of IV Nutritional Therapy treatment runs from $75 to $275. The cost of the standard Myers Cocktail IV Drip is $150. We collect payment at the time of service but can provide a superbill, upon your request. Most insurance plans consider IV Nutritional Therapy or Myers Cocktail as a wellness benefit. Therefore, we cannot guarantee insurance reimbursement. Below are links to specific insurance reimbursement forms. Most FSA and HSA plans qualify as a form of payment for your Myers Cocktail or IV Nutritional Therapy.