Our Los Angeles Cardiology Center Treats the Whole Person Prevention, Wellness, and Rejuvenation
The Integrative Cardiologist Los Angeles Needs
- Harvard-trained cardiologist
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – MD degree
- Beth Israel Hospital – Internal Medicine training
- Massachusetts General Hospital – research fellow
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Cardiology fellowship
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- One of the top doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank.
- Former director of heart failure clinic at Glendale Memorial Heart Center
- Former co-director of women’s cardiovascular health at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Medical director of Revitalize-U and Burbank Aesthetics Medical Spa
- COMPASSION – We treat patients with loving kindness and respect.
- INTEGRITY – We believe in honor and honesty.
- INNER STRENGTH – We believe each person is more powerful than any circumstance or diagnosis.
- GROWTH – We recognize opportunities and set goals for ourselves and our patients.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive daily to exceed our patient’s expectations.
- Holistic Primary Care
- Cardiology Care
- Diagnostic Testing
Best Heart Specialists in Burbank
- Preventive treatments including traditional, alternative, and naturopathic (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, holistic weight loss, lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non-surgical fat removal, and SculpSure body contouring
Healing a Person, Not an Ailment
Improving Quality of Life with Integrative Medicine
Note: Depending on every patient’s individual health conditions, Dr. Thaik includes recommendations of medication and pharmacological therapy where appropriate and necessary.
From the first day I met Dr. Cynthia my life was changed. Dr. Thaik helped me improve my quality of life. Dr. Cynthia helped me with my coronary issues and then helped me to improve my overall health by guidance through proper nutrition. I was able to lose weight, lower my A1c, lower my cholesterol and triglycerides, lower my blood pressure and eliminate numerous medications. If you are serious about your health and improving your quality of life I highly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr. Thaik and her incredible team.*
* Results may vary.
Through her breadth of experience and expertise in integrative medicine, Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MD, is equipped to help with all kinds of health problems including chest pain, heart problems, and high blood pressure. Learn about how to put together a heart healthy diet, keep your blood sugar level from lurching to extremes, and how to give your body the tools it needs to keep your heart rhythm nice and regular. Call today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully. Dr. Cynthia is widely recognized as one of the premier heart specialists in the Los Angeles area. She is dedicated to diagnosing, managing and preventing diseases, conditions, and disorders of the heart and cardiovascular system.
My Healthy Lifestyle BLOG
What to Know About Medicare Health Insurance Coverage
Medicare is a health insurance program offered by the federal government and ran by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It provides health
What You Need to Know About High-Deductible Health Plans
Are you tired of paying exorbitant monthly premiums for health insurance that you hardly use? If so, you’re not alone. Luckily, there are high-deductible health
Meditation Meets Mindfulness: The Power of Inner Peace
People have been meditating for thousands of years, often as part of a spiritual practice. Recently, mindfulness has become a popular way to help people