Holistic Care for Post-COVID-19
Post-COVID symptoms can persist as long-term effects, and are often more pronounced in patients who have pre-existing conditions such as coronary artery disease, diabetes, asthma, sickle cell disease, or cancer.
Near Los Angeles Earns Client’s Trust with Compassion and Expertise Serving Los Angeles, Burbank, and Valencia
You can now receive an online cardiologist appointment as well as home monitoring for blood pressure, blood sugar, weight or cardiac disorders
We keep your heart STRONG so you live longer, age beautifully, and look and feel AMAZING!!!
Whole Person Health Care
Integrating traditional and functional medicine to help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully.
Cynthia Thaik, MD
- Harvard-trained / board-certified internist & cardiologist
- Combines her scientific Western medical training with her Eastern background
- Provides a holistic approach to whole person health care.
Our Los Angeles Cardiology Center Treats the Whole Person
Prevention, Wellness, and Rejuvenation
The Cardiologist Los Angeles Needs
The Holistic Healing Heart Center is Dr. Cynthia’s one-stop shop for all your health care needs. Whether it is progressive heart disease treatment, alternative high cholesterol treatment, primary care services, or integrative lifestyle programs to maintain health and offset the aging process, Dr. Cynthia and her team can provide:
- Harvard-trained cardiologist
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – MD degree
- Beth Israel Hospital – Internal Medicine training
- Massachusetts General Hospital – research fellow
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Cardiology fellowship
- COMPASSION – We treat patients with loving kindness and respect.
- INTEGRITY – We believe in honor and honesty.
- INNER STRENGTH – We believe each person is more powerful than any circumstance or diagnosis.
- GROWTH – We recognize opportunities and set goals for ourselves and our patients.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive daily to exceed our patient’s expectations.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Sleep Apnea Support
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- One of the top doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank.
- Former director of heart failure clinic at Glendale Memorial Heart Center
- Former co-director of women’s cardiovascular health at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Medical director of Revitalize-U and Burbank Aesthetics Medical Spa
Amazon best-selling author in Books, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Diseases & Physical Ailments & Health, Hearth Disease, and Nutrition in both 2014 & 2015.
- Holistic Primary Care
- Cardiology Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- IV Nutritional Therapy (Myers cocktail)
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Botox and Juvederm
- Cellulite Laser Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation and Photofacial (IPL)
- SculpSure and Liposculpture
Best Heart Specialists in Burbank
Often described as one of the best Los Angeles heart specialists, Harvard-trained Dr. Cynthia Thaik is a natural cardiologist and functional medicine doctor who listens to her patients, asking questions about your lifestyle, environmental exposures, and genetic influences that may cause poor health. She takes into account every risk factor including cholesterol levels, family history of heart disease, even past heart failure/heart attacks. She has a range of thoughtful treatment recommendations, some of which are detailed below.
- Preventive treatments including traditional, alternative, and naturopathic (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, weight loss, lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including iv nutritional therapy (Myers cocktail iv drip), bioidentical hormone therapy, non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non-surgical fat removal, SculpSure body contouring, and other aesthetics services.
Healing a Person, Not an Ailment
Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MD, has been providing whole person healthcare to the residents of the greater Los Angeles area since 2003, earning her reputation as an experienced and trusted holistic primary care physician and the finest cardiologist Los Angeles has to offer. Since childhood she has been fascinated with the medical profession, and her experiences from a young age have given her a perspective few physicians can boast: a thorough appreciation for the incredible value of self-directed healing. Trust Dr. Cynthia to provide a health care service that will combine the very best elements of modern and traditional medicine, from a virtual heart doctor appointment to a complete in-office physical. A holistic, comprehensive health care solution for the 21st century, that inspires and transforms as it heals. Our care can be effective for patients dealing with:
- High cholesterol
- Weight loss
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- And other cardiovascular diseases
your emotional and mental health are as important as your physical health.
life is a gift, and good health should be your most prized possession.
everyone is a self-healer.
in doing what is right, not what is easy.
you deserve our very best work.
in love, kindness and compassion.
laughter and joy are good medicines.
in helping you achieve your health goals.
your time is valuable.
in doing the right thing.
in kale, berries and grass fed filet mignon.
in clean eating.
you are happier if you play more.
the right medicines can be helpful.
eating right and staying active are good for you.
in treating you the way you want to be treated.
lifetime happiness comes from helping others.
the mind, body and spirit are connected to your health.
in random acts of kindness.
you should have a choice in your health path.
your body has an amazing capacity to heal.
goodness resides in all of us.
your health plan should be unique to you.
combining eastern with western medicine results in better overall health.
what you have to say is important.
your opinion matters.
many paths lead to a healthy life.
you deserve timely answers to your questions.
a healthy heart cannot exist without a healthy mind.
Improving Quality of Life with Holistic Medicine
Perhaps your health goal is a reduction in bad cholesterol. Dr. Cynthia Thaik can help you put together a high-fiber diet, low in saturated and trans fats but high in omega-3 and healthy monounsaturated fats. Or you may be looking for a solution to your congestive heart failure that doesn’t rely solely on medication. Dr. Cynthia will work with you to construct a healthcare protocol with a holistic approach. The Holistic Heart Healing Center has a long, long list of thankful patients who are thrilled with the lengths to which Dr. Cynthia will go in order to deliver the highest standard of care. Unlike other health care providers, our primary goal is not lining our pockets, it’s getting people the help that will make them healthier and able to enjoy their lives outside of their diagnoses.
From the first day I met Dr. Cynthia my life was changed. Dr. Thaik helped me improve my quality of life. Dr. Cynthia helped me with my coronary issues and then helped me to improve my overall health by guidance through proper nutrition. I was able to lose weight, lower my A1c, lower my cholesterol and triglycerides, lower my blood pressure and eliminate numerous medications. If you are serious about your health and improving your quality of life I highly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr. Thaik and her incredible team.*
* Results may vary.Charlie C.
Through her breadth of experience and expertise in integrative medicine, Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MD, is equipped to help with all kinds of health problems including chest pain, heart problems, and high blood pressure. Learn about how to put together a heart healthy diet, keep your blood sugar level from lurching to extremes, and how to give your body the tools it needs to keep your heart rhythm nice and regular. Call today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully. Dr. Cynthia is widely recognized as one of the premier heart specialists in the Los Angeles area. She is dedicated to diagnosing, managing and preventing diseases, conditions, and disorders of the heart and cardiovascular system.