Our Los Angeles Cardiology Center Treats the Whole Person
Best Heart Specialists in Burbank
Welcome to your path towards holistic wellness! As a dedicated naturopathic and functional cardiologist in Los Angeles, Dr. Cynthia Thaik is committed to helping her patients optimize their heart health with a holistic and integrative approach. From understanding when to see a cardiologist for heart palpitations, to treating lingering symptoms of Long Covid with low dose naltrexone, Dr. Cynthia ensures personalized, effective care.
Harvard-trained, Dr. Cynthia Thaik, is often described as one of the best Los Angeles heart specialists. Listening intently to her patients, she asks questions about their lifestyle, environmental exposures, and genetic influences that may be a health concern. Dr. Cynthia offers a range of thoughtful treatment recommendations, some of which are detailed below.
- Preventive treatments including traditional, alternative, and naturopathic (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, holistic weight loss (Ideal Protein program), lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non-surgical warmsculpting treatments, and SculpSure body contouring
Holistic Cardiologist: Healing a Person, Not an Ailment
Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MD, has been providing whole person healthcare to the residents of the greater Los Angeles area since 2003, earning her reputation as the finest integrative cardiologist Los Angeles has to offer. Since childhood she has been fascinated with the medical profession, and her experiences from a young age have given her a perspective few physicians can boast: a thorough appreciation for the incredible value of self-directed healing. Trust Dr. Cynthia to provide a health care service that will combine the very best elements of modern and traditional medicine, from a virtual heart doctor appointment to a complete in-office physical. A holistic, comprehensive health care solution for the 21st century, that inspires and transforms as it heals. Our care can be effective for patients dealing with:
Reviews from our Los Angeles Cardiology Patients
Dr. Cynthia is simply the Best! She understands and gets it. No pressure, just help ❤️
August 20, 2023
Dr. Cynthia Thaik and her staff are top notch. Everytime I have an appt., I am well taken care of and usually with a minimal waiting time…
August 16, 2023
Dr. Cynthia Thaik is one of a kind. Extreme intelligence and a broad gestalt view of any one problem…
August 8, 2023
The Integrative Cardiologist Los Angeles Needs
- Harvard-trained cardiologist
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine – MD degree
- Beth Israel Hospital – Internal Medicine training
- Massachusetts General Hospital – research fellow
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Cardiology fellowship
- COMPASSION – We treat patients with loving kindness and respect.
- INTEGRITY – We believe in honor and honesty.
- INNER STRENGTH – We believe each person is more powerful than any circumstance or diagnosis.
- GROWTH – We recognize opportunities and set goals for ourselves and our patients.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive daily to exceed our patient’s expectations.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Sleep Apnea Support
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- One of the top doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank.
- Former director of heart failure clinic at Glendale Memorial Heart Center
- Former co-director of women’s cardiovascular health at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Medical director of Revitalize-U and Burbank Aesthetics Medical Spa
- Holistic Primary Care
- Cardiology Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- SculpSure and Liposculpture
Improving Quality of Life with Integrative Medicine
Note: Depending on every patient’s individual health conditions, Dr. Thaik includes recommendations of medication and pharmacological therapy where appropriate and necessary.
Through her breadth of experience and expertise in integrative medicine, Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MD, is equipped to help with all kinds of health problems including chest pain, heart problems, and high blood pressure. Learn about how to put together a heart healthy diet, keep your blood sugar level from lurching to extremes, and how to give your body the tools it needs to keep your heart rhythm nice and regular. Call today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully. Dr. Cynthia is widely recognized as one of the premier heart specialists in the Los Angeles area. She is dedicated to diagnosing, managing and preventing diseases, conditions, and disorders of the heart and cardiovascular system.
My Healthy Lifestyle BLOG
Your heart, the ceaseless engine of life, beats an astonishing 100,000 times a day, pumping oxygen-rich blood to every nook and cranny of your body.
Good heart health is important at all stages of life. Heart disease continues to be one of the leading causes of death in our country.
The autonomic nervous system (ANS) is a complex and essential part of the human body responsible for regulating various involuntary functions, such as heart rate,