We welcome all clients who are interested in tending to their health through our cooperation. Our practice aims to take care of clients through the expert delivery of personalized preventive and wellness care. We want to help you achieve optimal levels of health, vitality, and longevity.
In order to offer as diverse a range of healthcare solutions as possible, the services of our holistic providers (such as our naturopathic doctor, functional nutritionist, mindfulness/meditation instructor, acupuncturist, and Ayurvedic practitioner) are available only on a cash-based remuneration system. This policy enables us to offer the best possible value and efficiency in the delivery of aid for general ill health and chronic medical illnesses.
For those of you who prefer to use your health insurance policies for your wellness needs: our acute cardiology services and our general wellness care will continue to offer care paid through insurance. However, access to the full suite of healthcare options will exclusively be available to patients on our cash-only plan.
If you are interested in the extensive array of services we can provide through this plan, read on:
- Naturopathic medicine – prevention of ill health through natural therapies that restore the body’s innate ability to establish a healthy equilibrium. Naturopathy treats each patient and their lifestyle as an individual with distinct paths to good health.
- Functional nutrition – a cornerstone lifestyle therapy adapted to the individual patient’s health needs and goals, offering education and strategies for improving a broad variety of medical conditions.
- Acupuncture – whether you have high blood pressure or certain types of cardiovascular disease, acupuncture may be able to improve your health.
- Meditation – improve your mental and physical health by establishing self-regulation and focus through meditation. Greater awareness of our thoughts and emotions can combat stress, burnout, and other psychological effects that have knock-on impacts on our physical health.
- Ayurvedic practice – experience an approach to nutrition, health, and recovery 5,500 years in the making.
As always, we are proud and privileged to contribute to your lifestyle, advising, preserving, and restoring your health on your mission to make the most of your body’s abilities.