Breakfast Omelet by Ed Roane
1. One table spoon triple Virgin olive oil, one garlic chicken sausage haves and slow cooked on medium heat for 5 min.
2. Chop 6 sticks of asparagus and a scallion, toss in the pan. Continue cooking on low heat.
3. Take two packets of the Ideal Protein plain eggs, mix as directed and pour over the vegetables. Add minimal sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Take a jar of Trader Joes red pepper spread and put a two table spoons on your eggs in the pan.
5. Continue cooking on low heat moving the eggs with a spatula every two or three minutes. Folding and stirring the eggs, and mixing the red pepper spread into the dish.
6. Toss a hand full of fresh baby spinach in to the pan and turn the heat off…. Fold the spinach in to the eggs and cover the pan for 2 minutes. Ready to Serve