Stir Fry Vegetables with Miso Sauce
- Sauce: (mix in blender)
- ½ c. brown miso paste (Whole Foods)
- ½ c. water
- ½ fresh squeezed tangerine juice
- 4-5 drops of stevia
- 2 T. sesame oil
- ¼ c. tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- dash of cayenne pepper to taste
- fresh grated ginger
- 1 T. sesame seed oil to wok
- ½ c. chopped onion,
- 3 minced garlic buds
- 3-4 sliced carrots
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 2 c. broccoli
- 1-2 cups chopped baby bok choy or kale (optional)
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 c. sliced red pepper
- 1 c. sliced orange pepper
Heat sesame oil to med. high heat and add all the veggies. Stir- fry till vegetables are tender but still have crisp.
Add miso sauce to the cooked veggies and let sit 10 minutes before serving over brown or wild rice.
* You can add chicken or shrimp to the stir-fry as an addition
At the Holistic Healing Heart Center, Doctor Cynthia and her team of holistic primary care physicians provide one-stop shopping for all your health care needs. They provide primary care services and progressive heart disease treatment as well as integrative lifestyle programs to help you stay healthy and age gracefully.
Often described as one of the best Los Angeles heart specialists, Dr. Cynthia is a holistic cardiologist and functional medicine doctor who will listen to you; ask questions about your lifestyle, environmental exposures, and genetic influences that may impact your health; and then provide thoughtful treatment recommendations, as described below.
- Preventive treatments including traditional, alternative, and naturopathic (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, weight loss, lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including iv nutritional therapy (Myers cocktail), bioidentical hormone therapy, non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non-surgical fat removal, SculpSure body contouring, Botox injections and dermal filler injections.
As an experienced and trusted holistic primary care physician, functional medicine doctor and naturopathic cardiologist, Dr. Cynthia has been providing whole person health care to the residents of Burbank, Valencia, greater Los Angeles, and Southern California communities for more than 20 years.
Call 818-842-1410 today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully.