Are you looking for a cardiologist who understands the power of integrative medicine? If you have experienced a cardiovascular disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or any other cardiac problems you should make it a priority to see a cardiologist who will not only prescribe medications but will also provide you with natural integrative medicine.
What Are the Signs That You Need to Contact a Cardiologist?
- If you have a family history of heart attacks it’s best to see a cardiologist. You want to review your family history and request tests that tend to run in family members including: low HDL cholesterol, high Lp(a) cholesterol, serum ferritin, homocysteine, and fibrinogen.
- If you have heart symptoms, such as chest pain, syncope (unexplained fainting) or shortness of breath, it’s best to contact a cardiologist as soon as possible.
- If you’re a man older than 40, or a woman older than 45, and starting a brand-new exercise program, I recommend going to a cardiologist for a stress test to rule out any undiscovered heart issues.
Why Should You Choose a Doctor That Uses Integrative Medicine?
The main benefit is that they don’t just write prescriptions that could cause other health issues. Instead, they focus on natural, integrative medicine and they understand the power of taking a holistic approach to your health.
It’s important to work with a cardiologist that treats the whole person. Unfortunately, the sad fact is that mainstream cardiologists tend to treat the heart, and any physical issues, without addressing the emotional issues of the patient.
Fortunately integrative medicine treats the emotions, physical issues, nutrition, and any other factors that are likely contributing to your heart problems.
Finding a compassionate doctor that is interested in you is the best way to ensure that you get the best cardiology care available.
Top 4 Tips For Finding the Best Cardiologist in Los Angeles or Burbank:
- During your first visit notice if he or she looks you directly in the eye and handles you in a caring way during the exam.
- Does he or she smile and appear to be connecting with you and your issues?
- Does he or she inspire you to take care of yourself?
- If you have any requests about your care is the doctor willing to be flexible and partner with you on your requests?
Ultimately, the best holistic doctor will support you in educating and empowering yourself to keep your heart happy and your whole body healthy and balanced.
Learn more about your heart health and staying fit in 2016 from our top holistic doctors in Los Angeles and Burbank. Give our office a call at 818-842-1410 to request your appointment. For even more heart health tips, methods and information visit us at http://www.drcynthia.com/.
At the Holistic Healing Heart Center, Doctor Cynthia and her team of holistic primary care physicians provide one-stop shopping for all your health care needs. They provide primary care services and progressive heart disease treatment as well as integrative lifestyle programs to help you stay healthy and age gracefully.Often described as one of the best Los Angeles heart specialists, Dr. Cynthia is a holistic cardiologist and functional medicine doctor who will listen to you; ask questions about your lifestyle, environmental exposures, and genetic influences that may impact your health; and then provide thoughtful treatment recommendations, as described below.
- Preventive treatments including traditional, alternative, and naturopathic (acupuncture, homeopathy) remedies for medical conditions and heart disease.
- Wellness training including nutrition, weight loss, lifestyle management, and mindfulness.
- Rejuvenation services including iv nutritional therapy (Myers cocktail iv drip), bioidentical hormone therapy, non-invasive facial and cellulite laser treatment, non-surgical fat removal, SculpSure body contouring, and other aesthetics services.
As an experienced and trusted holistic primary care physician, functional medicine doctor and naturopathic cardiologist, Dr. Cynthia has been providing whole person health care to the residents of Burbank, Valencia, greater Los Angeles, and Southern California communities for more than 20 years.
In 2019, she is pleased to be joined by Dr. Barbara Rush, a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist, who specializes in Chelation & iv nutritional therapy, Anti-Aging, Environmental Medicine, Fertility and Natural Hormone Balance, all using the original Functional Medicine approach. Since 2005, DR. Rush has been in clinical practice, helping people with holistic and alternative medicine. Dr. Rush combines eclectic healing arts, steeped in ancient wisdom with the best evidence-based science to achieve balanced health for her patients. She takes the time to listen to patients, treating every person as individual so they receive a customized treatment plan that works best for them. Dr. Rush has joined the Holistic Healing Heart Center and is providing the best naturopathic medicine near me.
Call 818-842-1410 today to learn how the Holistic Healing Heart Center can help you prevent disease, stay healthy, and age gracefully.