Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower mashed potatoes tastes similar to mashed potatoes, but is healthier with fewer calories and carbs.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for Thanksgiving.
Ready in approximately 20-25 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain it, and transfer to a food processor along with the almond milk, olive oil, and garlic.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!